This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeAndMyTea #CollectiveBias
I am in love with the holidays and all of the little moments that come along with them. I am also drinking tea during most of those little moments. I have been drinking tea since I was a child. And honestly, it is the only other thing that I drink, other than water. When my family and I sit down to watch a holiday movie, I have a cup of tea. When my family and I are listening to holiday music and decorating the house, I have a cup of tea. When my family and I are baking holiday treats, I have a cup of tea. I think I get my great love of tea from my mother. She is as big of a tea lover as I am. That is why this year I have decided to make my mom a Tea Lovers Gift Basket for the holidays and I have filled it with a lot of great items that will partner very well with the star of the gift basket, Bigelow Tea. And I am going to show you how to make an excellent Tea Lovers Gift Basket for the tea lover in your life!
The first step in creating a Tea Lovers Gift Basket is to pick the right tea! I always choose Bigelow Tea and they have some great flavors that are perfect for the holidays. My two favorites are Salted Caramel and Pumpkin Spice and they are the two flavors of tea that will be the star in this Tea Lovers Gift Basket. The Salted Caramel is probably my favorite. I just love the taste of the sweet caramel mixed with the saltiness. It is the perfect combination and I know my mother will absolutely love it. The Pumpkin Spice is just as great and I already know that my mother loves anything pumpkin, so she will like this. It has such a great pumpkin flavor.
Anyone that loves teas as much as I do probably already has a favorite glass or mug that they use for their tea. But trust me, a tea lover can never have too many cups for their tea. When you think of all of life’s precious little moments, hopefully, they make you happy and they make you laugh. That is why I thought this tea mug would be so great for my Mom. The mug is a little larger than other mugs and it has the word ‘laugh’ written all over it! Perfect!
There are so many fun and useful tea accessories that you can buy for the tea lover in your life. You can buy them a decorative teaspoon, tea timers, tea strainers, books about tea and tea infusers.
It’s always great to have a snack with your tea. So I always add in a snack or two when I make a Tea Lovers Gift Basket. You can add in any snack that you like, whatever you think the person receiving the gift would love to have. I have added some white chocolate covered pretzels to this Tea Lovers Gift Basket.
ODDS & ENDS
I always like to add a few other special things to the gift basket. This could be ANYTHING at all that you think the receiver of the basket would like. I added a 2016 Calendar to this Gift Basket to get my mom prepared for the new year. Some other ideas would be gift cards, stuffed animals, jewelry, or a book or magazine.
So, I hope you enjoyed this DIY Tea Lovers Gift Basket. Here is a quick tutorial:
- Find a basket to put all of the gifts in. It doesn’t even have to be a basket. It can be a gift box or something similar.
- Choose the perfect tea for the gift basket. I recommend any Bigelow Tea to be the star of this DIY Tea Lovers Gift Basket.
- Find a great tea mug or cup that would put a smile on the face of the one receiving this gift.
- Add some simple tea accessories to the basket, like tea spoons, tea infusers or a book about tea.
- Add some snacks to the basket. Any kind of snack will work.
- Add a few other items to the basket such as gift cards, stuffed animals or jewelry.
- You can find Bigelow Tea and all of the other items you will need at your local Walmart. The Bigelow Tea is in the coffee/tea aisle.
What flavor of Bigelow Tea would you most like to try? Share with me in the comments!! You can see all that they have to offer by clicking here!!
Latest posts by James (see all)
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili. - November 18, 2016
- Pamper your cats with Tidy Cats® and a DIY Cat Scratch Toy. - August 15, 2016
- Spring Cleaning for your automobile. - May 31, 2016