It is always fun to sit around on a holiday weekend with the kids and watch some movies! Christmas, Halloween, and Easter are especially fun for the kids! I have compiled a list of my 5 favorite movies that I love to watch with my daughter when Easter rolls around. I think children of any ages would enjoy all of these movies and so will the parents! Enjoy!
This is my most favorite movie to watch on Easter. I love it, the kids love it, everyone loves it! Beneath Easter Island, in a giant factory that manufactures the world’s Easter candy, the Easter Bunny is getting ready to pass his on his job as the Easter Bunny to his son, E.B.. But his son has no interest in the job because he wants to be a drummer. So E.B. runs away to Los Angeles where he meets an unemployed slacker named Fred O’Hare. Oh, and there is an oversized chick that wants to take the job as the Easter Bunny for himself!
IT’S THE EASTER BEAGLE, CHARLIE BROWN!
Who doesn’t love the Peanuts gang? In this fun movie, all of the kids are trying to prepare for Easter. All of them except for Linus, of course. He is convinced that the Easter Beagle will take care of all it!
HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL
A rabbit, a mouse, and a bird must stop a horrible plan to plunge the world into a permanent winter! A fun movie for kids of all ages!
SPRINGTIME WITH ROO
Winnie the Pooh is a favorite for many kids, and this tale is sure to please them all. Pooh Bear, Piglet, and the whole gang discover that Rabbit has no interest at all in an Easter Egg Hunt! Oh no!
RISE OF THE GUARDIANS
This movie might be all about Jack Frost, but the Easter Bunny plays a big part in this tale. We even get to see how he paints the eggs! It is a fun movie for kids of all ages!
Do you have a favorite movie to watch on Easter? Share it with me in the comments!!!!
For more Easter and spring entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- 7 Best Easter Games Preschoolers Will Really Love by In Our Spare Time
- A Spriteful Start to Spring by The Guavalicious Life
- Games and Toys for Kid’s Easter Baskets by Optimistic Mommy
- Easter Books for Kids by Mom on the Side
- 21 Books that Belong in Every Child’s Easter Basket (from tots to teens) by Pretty Opinionated
- Printable Easter Word Search by Momma D Jane
- Easter Party Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Personalized Easter Books (and more) by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 5 Zootopia Books to Fill Your Child’s Easter Basket by OurFamilyWorld
Latest posts by Mom Does It All (see all)
- The Link Between Obesity in Children and Parental Weight. - May 2, 2016
- Helping You Choose Your Storage Company. - April 30, 2016
- Renew your thirst for education with Concordia University Wisconsin. - April 26, 2016