Every month, a few blogger friends and I get together for a fun hop where we all remake a fun craft or recipe that we found on Pinterest. This month I am all about winter and Christmas, so I wanted to make something that fit with that theme. I found this fun and gorgeous Popsicle Stick Snowflake Wreath on Pinterest and I knew I wanted to make some with my daughter.
POPSICLE STICK SNOWFLAKE WREATH
It was a lot of fun and it was actually quite easy. These would be perfect to hang on your door, but they would also be fun to hang anywhere else in your house. You can make them in any size and you can make any kind of snowflake. Because like they say… each snowflake is unique! I hope you enjoy this Popsicle Stick Snowflake Wreath craft!
You will only need a few materials for this project. You will need popsicle sticks, glue, paint and glitter and a piece of string.
- 36 popsicle sticks
- any color of paint
- glue – most any glue will work, I used a hot glue gun which was super messy. lol
- small piece of string
- First, you will want to decide what design you want for your snowflake. I just messed around with the popsicle sticks until I found something that I liked.
- Glue all of the popsicle sticks together to make your snowflake.
- Wait until the glue has dried to paint your snowflake.
- Paint the snowflake, and while the paint is still wet, sprinkle glitter all over the snowflake.
- Glue a piece of string or hook to your snowflake, once it is dry so that you are able to hang the snowflake.
- Hang the snowflake wherever you would like!
For more Pinterest remakes, here are a few of my favorite blogs:
- 5 minute Christmas ornament by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Snickerdoodle dairy free Christmas cookie recipe by Our Homemade Life
- Whipped Chocolate Body Butter by Food Fun Family
- Snowman Sugar Cookie Sticks by Sincerely, Mindy
- Easy DIY Reindeer Ornament Your Child Can Make by Mommy Snippets
- Skillet Apple Cranberry Crisp by Upstate Ramblings
- Beeswax Glitter Candle by Mom Always Finds Out
- DIY Framed Christmas Decor by Philzendia
Latest posts by Mom Does It All (see all)
- Change Your Cleaning Products and Reduce Allergies in Your Home. - May 23, 2017
- 5 Effortless Ways to Grow Your Child’s Home Library. - May 22, 2017
- The best children’s catalogues available. - May 19, 2017