This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyPetMyStar #CollectiveBias
My wife and I lived our first 10 years together without any pets. But then we had a daughter and things changed. When our daughter was six years old, she decided that we needed a kitten. So we headed out to adopt a kitten. Two weeks later, she decided that our new orange tabby cat, that we named George, needed a best friend. So we headed out to adopt another kitten, a gray tabby this time, that she named Smokey. Now, it is 5 years later and George and Smokey are as much a part of the family as the rest of us. So we pamper them just as much as we pamper ourselves. I will tell you about a few ways that we pamper our cats, like using Tidy Cats® Lightweight in their litter box and how to make them a DIY scratch toy.
DIY CAT SCRATCH TOY
If your cats are anything like mine, they like to scratch. They like to scratch themselves, each other, the furniture, the curtains, the doorways. So, I thought it would be a great idea to make them a toy scratch cat post so that they can scratch away all day without harming the furniture. It is super easy to make and the cats will love it.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Empty Paper Towel Roll
- Start by getting the glue gun turned on and ready, then use just a small bit of the twine to a handle of sorts, so that you can hang the toys from anywhere when it is complete.
- Next, just start adding glue to the paper towel roll and wrapping the twine all the way around until you get to the very bottom.
- Once you have completely wrapped the paper towel roll, you may want to use a little extra glue at the bottom to ensure it does not come apart.
- That is it! So easy! Then you can hang the toys anywhere the cats can reach it. Like any indoor door knob!
Tidy Cats® Lightweight Cat Litter
My wife has such a hard time lifting the cat litter into the cart when we go shopping. Some of the boxes are extremely heavy. Purina has introduced a new product to the line of Tidy Cats® cat litter. It is called Tidy Cats® Lightweight cat litter and it is exactly what it says it is. Lightweight! My wife can easily carry it while shopping and she has not problems lifting it to fill or refill the cat litter box. And we can easily pick up this amazing new lightweight litter while we do are grocery shopping at Kroger. It is conveniently located right in the pet supplies aisle! And we get our own shopping done while pampering our cats! Kroger has some great coupons that they are offering right now for several pet items. Like $2 off Dog Chow Naturals dry dog food and $1 Off Tidy Cats® Lightweight Litter and $1 Off Tidy Cats® Litter.
What is Stank Face? Stank Face is that horrible face that people make when they walk into your house and the first thing they smell is your litter box. Not in a good way, either. Thankfully, Tidy Cats® has introduced us to TidyLock™! It is the latest innovation in cat litter that is featured in all Tidy Cats® litter varieties. And it thoroughly puts an end to any Stank Face in my home. Just cuteness!
Do you have cats? Would they love this toy? Are you excited to try the new Tidy Cats® Lightweight cat litter? Tell me all about it in the comments!!
Latest posts by James (see all)
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili. - November 18, 2016
- Pamper your cats with Tidy Cats® and a DIY Cat Scratch Toy. - August 15, 2016
- Spring Cleaning for your automobile. - May 31, 2016