Christmas may be over, but that is no reason for the gifting to be over. Like a lot of people, I have pets and I love them with all of my heart. I have two tabby cats! And when the holiday season comes, I give them gifts just like I do for the rest of my family. I gift them cat toys, cat treats and other fun things. And this year, thanks to some fun ideas from Purina, I made my cats a DIY Cat Toy Box! This is a Sponsored post by Lunchbox.
Purina is the only brand of treats that I buy for my cats. They absolutely love them! Purina has some great coupons for you to use if you also like to buy treats for your pets. There are over $9 worth of coupons to use! I went to Walmart and bought some great Purina treats for my cats and also picked up some items that I needed to make this DIY Cat Toy Box that I am about to show you! If you go to this page, you can see all of the fun holiday-themed ideas that Purina has for you to make some fun crafts dedicated to your pets. Now, I will tell you how I made mine.
- Stencils – you can download them here.
- A few pieces of felt – You can use any colors you like.
- Hot Glue Gun
- A box or plastic container large enough for cat toys.
- First, you need to download the stencils, here, and then cut them out.
- Next, you need to trace the stencils on the pices of felt and then cut out the felt pieces.
- Then you will glue the stencils onto your box, wherever you want them.
- Let the glue dry.
- Fill your DIY Cat Toy Box with Cat Toys!
I think this DIY Cat Toy Box is super cute and also keeps me from tripping over cat toys in the middle of the night! Plus, if you choose to use a box like mine, it is also portable! My cats love their toys and they also love their treats from Purina! And you should take advantage of these awesome coupons, now!
Do you have a furry friend in your life that loves Purina? What kind of DIY would you make for them!?!?? Share with me in the comments!
Latest posts by Mom Does It All (see all)
- Why Are Fitness Trends So Popular? - September 18, 2017
- How To Teach Your Dog To Come To You. - September 13, 2017
- Why Homemade Baby Food Is Healthier Than Store-Bought. - September 11, 2017