Christmas will be here in less than 2 weeks!! Can you believe it? It goes by so fast. The one thing I look forward to the most during the holidays is … family! And what better way to capture those family memories than with photos!! Amazon has launched an all-new Prime Photos experience with Family Vault. Now, Prime members can share their benefit of unlimited photo storage with up to five family members or friends at no additional cost. Prime Photos is free for Prime members and makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos. Additional new features include: Image Search, People view and Places view. And Prime members can now order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from their Prime Photos account.
AMAZON PRIME PHOTOS
With Amazon Prime Photos, you can do lots of great things. Like seriously, this is a win/win. You have to check it out… Here are just some of the reasons why…
1. Quickly find and rediscover your favorite photos
2. Family Vault makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos
3. Prime members can now invite up to five people to join their Family Vault and access the benefits of unlimited photo storage, at no additional cost
4. Prime Photos is free for Prime members
5. Exclusive features for Prime customers: Family Vault, image search, People view, Places view
6. Order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from your Prime Photos account
7. Free unlimited photo storage for Prime members
8. Available on computers, iOS and Android phones, and tablets
Just check out this video to learn more…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Download the new Prime Photos app here: www.tinyurl.com/PrimePhotos
Disclosure: Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway!
TM: Amazon, Fire, and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Latest posts by Mom Does It All (see all)
- UnitedHealthcare : Teaching you the ins and outs of health insurance. - February 8, 2017
- Top tips for shopping for furniture online. - February 7, 2017
- How to make the most of your days off. - January 28, 2017